Reservation fees for location portrait photography sessions and pet photography sessions are currently £125 for our standard attendance of up to two hours, perfect for up to 4 people or pets (with ‘small animal’ photography from £75). Add additional family members for a small additional fee. We’ll need to speak to you before booking your session so that we can advise on the level of coverage which best suits your needs, and to tell you more about our products and pricing. We’ll work with you at your home and/or a scenic or familiar location of your choice – providing you with a range of both controlled and spontaneous images which reflect your individual personality and lifestyle. Your reservation fee includes:
- Travel costs (within 25 miles of our office – thereafter additional mileage is charged at 40p/mile – if you are a long way from us there will be a charge for our time beyond the first hour that we are in transit)
- Your photography
- The hours we spend meticulously editing and processing the photographs
- Your own relaxed viewing and ordering consultation
Your custom-made products are then purchased separately in the form of wall pieces, albums, or print box collections. Your session fee is payable at the time of booking. Wall pieces are from £215 and substantial handmade heirloom albums from £405.
Our products include:
- Wall art items (such as box frames, bevel edge blocks, and acrylics). Our craftsmen have elevated the simple canvas to new heights, and we now offer exclusive canvas framing in styles ranging from classic woods to heavy ornate vintage frames.
- Custom framing - we offer an exceptional range of classic and contemporary mounts and finishes.
- Image box collections are a stylish and modern way of presenting your photography. These consist of either a box of elegant window-mounted prints, or larger prints mounted to card.
- Albums - bespoke printed albums (where the images are flush with the album pages, which comprise traditional photographic substrate) with cover options from fine leather, acrylic, to stunning brushed or polished metal are a modern way of keeping your photographic memories safe for years to come. We also offer a range of smaller duplicate ‘companion books’ with special pricing. Our bespoke matted (overlay) albums with cover options from funky linens to printed silks and fine leathers are far from traditional, and are of heirloom quality. Our Fine Art albums are constructed and printed in the UK using traditional art rag papers and archival pigments, bound in luxury leathers from local sustainable sources.
- Add-on Products: our service is bespoke and in order to produce a range of high quality images we invest many hours in each of our clients. Therefore full resolution digital images on disc and smaller products such as desk frames and glacier blocks are only available following the purchase of finished items as described above. Loose prints become available after the purchase of three or more items.
- Photography as a gift - it couldn’t be easier to treat the special people in your life – simply tell us what product(s) you have in mind (or let us know your budget, if you’d like the receiver to choose their finished items themselves) and we’ll put together a special prepaid gift card and the recipient can then arrange their photography session at their convenience. Alternatively our gift vouchers are available in denominations of £75.
Commercial clients – our fees are based on either a half day or day rate, which includes all post production work. Digital images are then licensed to you according to their size and frequency of use, please enquire for a tailored quote.
Learn more about our products by clicking here: Products.
To learn more about our service, and how to book a session please contact us on 01903-741691.
Timelines and End of Year Ordering Deadlines:
Our service is tailored to each individual client – following your shoot we need to allow around two weeks for post-production, followed by your viewing appointment and the product design period (most relevant if you’ve chosen an album), we are then subject to the lead times of our laboratories and specialist manufacturers. Therefore we recommend that Christmas shoots take place by the end of October. However there’s no need to miss out on passing photography gifts to your friends and family – we can easily arrange a prepaid package presented as a gift letter (or you can purchase our Gift Vouchers in denominations of £75) for you to hand over to your loved one on Christmas Day (or on a birthday or any other occasion if similar time constraints apply). They can then get in touch with us to arrange their shoot when it’s convenient for them.
All text, images, and other site content is the property of Lindsay Dobson Photography. Unauthorised use or reproduction is strictly prohibited.