Session fees (also called reservation fees) for location portrait photography sessions are currently £135 for our standard attendance of up to two hours, perfect for up to 4 people (please see our Pet Photography area for pet portrait fees). Above this, add extra family members for a small additional fee. We’ll have a good chat with you before booking your session so that we can advise on the level of coverage which best suits your needs, and to tell you more about our products and pricing. We’ll work with you at your home and/or a scenic or familiar location of your choice – providing you with a range of both controlled and spontaneous images which reflect your individual personality and lifestyle. Your session fee is payable at the time of booking. This fee includes:
- Travel costs (within 25 miles of our office – thereafter additional mileage is charged at 40p/mile – if you’re a long way from us there will be a charge for our time beyond the first hour that we’re in transit)
- Your photography and our uniquely personal service
- The hours we spend meticulously editing and processing the photographs
- Your own relaxed viewing and ordering consultation and/or private website viewing gallery if applicable
- Access to our fabulous range of bespoke wall items and albums, which aren’t available to the general public
Following your session, your custom-made products are then purchased separately in the form of wall pieces, albums, or print box collections. Wall items include classic canvases, framed canvases, acrylics, and our range of classic and contemporary mounts and frames (in a variety of sizes, styles and finishes). Frame options include simple or dramatic classic woods including oak, mahogany and ebony, distressed woods, and modern and classical metallics. Prices are from £215 for a substantial 16″ ready to hang wall presentation.
Our handmade heirloom albums start from £495 for a simple yet elegant 9″ 20 page album. We have two further handmade album ranges with cover options from fine leathers and silks to glossy acrylics and metals. Full resolution digital files and small add-on items such as unframed prints and desk prints become available with any purchase.
Business clients – our fees are based on either a half day or day rate, which includes all post production work. Digital images are then licensed to you according to their size and frequency of use, please enquire for a tailored quote.
Learn more about our products by clicking here: Products.
To hear more about our service, and how to book a session please contact us on 01903-741691.
All text, images, and other site content is the property of Lindsay Dobson Photography. Unauthorised use or reproduction is strictly prohibited.