Session fees (also called the reservation fee, or booking fee) for location pet and animal photography are currently £125 for our standard attendance of up to two hours (please speak to us if you have more than three animals). We’ll work with you at your home and/or a scenic or familiar location of your choice – providing you with a range of both controlled and spontaneous images which reflects your pet/s individual personality. The session fee is payable at the time of booking and reserves your date (your products are purchased separately). Beyond this reservation fee we make no charges for our service which includes:
- Travel within 20 miles of our office – thereafter additional mileage is charged at 40p/mile. If you’re a long way from us there will be a charge for our time beyond the first hour we’re in transit
- Your photography session
- The hours we spend carefully editing and processing the photographs, including our standard retouching service
- Your viewing and ordering consultation at our office in Storrington
Following your session, your custom-made products are then purchased separately in the form of wall pieces, albums, or print box collections. Here are examples of what you can expect to pay for some of our most popular items:
- Unique wall presentations such as classic and framed canvasses, vintage frames, box frames, floating acrylic gallery panels from £190 (16″)
- Bespoke archival framing and mounting from £230 (16″)
- Boxed print collections containing 30 hand mounted photographs £380
- Our handmade albums start from £545 for an elegant bespoke A4 album, with a selection of cover options from fine leathers and eco leathers to contemporary acrylics and metals. We offer three album ranges including classic overlay mounting through to fine art printing
- Small add-on items such as unframed prints and desk prints become available with any full sized purchase
Business clients – our fees are based on either a half day or day rate, which includes all post production work. Digital images are then licensed to you according to their size and frequency of use, please enquire for a tailored quote.
Aside from our à la carte pricing described above, we also offer several all inclusive Pet Photography Collections, which include our services and a selection of our most popular products. Our collections carry preferential pricing and are the most cost-effective way to make your purchases, with prices from £375. Collections are also ideal for providing photography as a gift. Please get in touch if you’d like to learn more.
Learn more about our products by clicking here: Products.
To hear more about our service, and how to book a session please contact us on 01903-741691.
All text, images, and other site content is the property of Lindsay Dobson Photography. Unauthorised use or reproduction is strictly prohibited.